Friday, October 1, 2010

Cook out!

We had a cook out.

K made Kurma chicken :D It was not spicy ~ thank you! It was not sandy due to the powder. It was well stirred. The chicken was cooked just right ~ not bloody or over cooked. The taste was spot on. Good job!



A & C made appetizer. I have no idea what it is called but it had prawn and sago :D The cooking processed freaked me out :P (sorry guys :D) but I truly enjoyed the food :D The cooked prawn and dried prawn concept was cool (thx to me of course hehe :P) I liked it despite my reservation. FYI, I don't think the consistency was bad :D I liked it :D



D made dessert of French toast and ice cream. Sometimes, the simple things in life are the true reflection of it's meaning. It was refreshing and nice :D Even with a full stomach I couldn't stop eating till the last drop :D Lovely!


My vege also had poor dressing consistency but was palatable.


That's all folks!

1 comment:

chua said...

wow competing with glasgow menu? I think I can truly retire this time from the kitchen!