Monday, January 18, 2010

Falling sick

Sigh.

Anyone who has been around me for the past 5 days will know that I have been more grumpy than ever. I do not like falling sick. In fact, it has been a very long time since I last fell sick like this.

***************************************************************
Five days ago, Sore-throat felt bored and wanted to have a party. he invited his two best friends, Runny-nose and Block-nose. The Nose brothers were having the time of their life. Soon, Fever came to join the party and Cough decided to stop by too. After all, what is a party if there is less than 5?



Due to all of them partying in my head, Sleep felt shy and decided not to come. She stayed out late till 3am before she was comfortable to at least say 'hi' to the guys. However, she left about 5:30am. The partying went wild and the house, me, was developing a new groovy feeling called "out of body". (Literally, my boy was working faster than my head - so scary to drive and walk like this okay!).


After effect?

Anyway, on Friday, Sore-throat's parents, Mr Complete-rest-in-bed and Mrs 100-plus (because I felt dehydrated too) decided than enough is enough. They ended the party. Mrs Clarinase(thank you daddy & mummy), Mr Zyrtec (thank you D!) & Mr Panadol-Flu-Max (thank you K!) came to pick up their children. The house was slowly being cleaned by Mrs Porridge (thank you K!) and her sister Mrs Soup (thank you mummy!). The house is still a mess and is in the process of trying to get things tidy. Of course, Mr Non-compliant-patient was trying to avoid the parents and got scolded. (thank you fam med guys!) It is going for inspection this Friday by the landlords, Prof K and Prof T (I think so!). So, wish the house best of luck!


Stress out and worrying about the inspection.

***************************************************************

On another note, I also notice something. I am really not as healthy as I like to think I am. When my friends fall sick (LW, K, DL), as sick as they are, they can still function. The are still able to to be more motivated and fresh than I am when I am healthy.


Complete rest in bed is not an easy thing to ask patients to do ...

Thus, the conclusion is that I really REALLY need to start living a healthier lifestyle. More exercise? More vege? Less stressing? (yes, I can hear K cheering to this thought ...)

Well, que sera sera ...

No comments: