Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mummy!

This year, my mummy turns ... (hehe a secret?). Anyway, mummy's birthday was on a Monday, so, I had my first experience of celebrating a birthday across a computer screen. Thank goodness for video conferencing!

Daddy bought a cake and we sang mum a birthday song! Then came presents! Luckily I already planted the gift that I was sharing with my sister with her. So, mum still got her gift despite the fact that we are in different states :P I got her a teddy bear with chocolates. So, when she misses me ... she can hug the bear! (pending of course the fact that the bear was so tiny that she could squeeze the whole bear with one hand ... :P) Daddy was getting her a long awaited sewing machine. Hmm, I wonder if all mum's gifts are to benefit the family more than herself ... :D Ad's gift for her was dinner!!
That is the cake and me with my mummy :D


My teddy for mummy :D

Hehe a closer view taken by my sister :D

So, we went to "Izzi"? I hope I got the right spelling :P It was okay but mum's cooking is still better :D Haha but I suppose her cooking for the family for her own birthday just does not sound right :D

Mummy seems to enjoy the fact that her son bought her dinner more than the dinner :D

Au and I gave her another gift to celebrate the occasion :P It was another teddy bear :D So, when mum misses Au when she goes to study, she has another bear bear to hug :D (haha also pending the size of the bear ...)

Mum sneak a cookie to eat and I caught in on camera :D Love you mum! Hope you liked the gift!


Hehe I'll take this picture as proof that you liked the gift :D

Well, thank you mummy for being my mummy :D Many Happy Returns of the Day!

1 comment:

chua said...

aiyah next time tell me so don't look so terrible in photos.: p btw teddy bears WILL not replace you or Au except when another comes along and promises to produce little replicas. Then you are off. : )