Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Astronomical Message

Disclaimer: I am not putting anyone down or lifting any one idea/concept in this post. I would just like to present my own view upon a thought that has been revolving round my head.


Some weeks ago (some as in at least 2 weeks ...), I watched a video about a message of God. It talked about the space & the astronomical bodies which reflected God's view on us. It was touching and Ad had wanted to watch it with me. I truly agree with the message: we on Earth are so small compared to the universe. Yet, we are all loved by Him. We measure by meter and the galaxy by light years (distance travelled by light in a year ). It was awesome to watch. However, I was not as moved as Ad was watching it. It truly bothered me that I was did not feel the same excitement he felt.





Finally, I truly realise the reason. The reason I felt that seeing God in the galaxy is not that moving is that I always felt He was much much much closer to Earth than seemed. (Not to say the video was wrong, but I prefer seeing Him this way ...) I see Him in childbirth, growth, smiles, laughter, patience ... all the small miracles in a day (incidentally, this reminds me of a song I like: Ordinary miracles by Sarah Mchlachlan). I am a believer that everything happens to His will for a better future. For me, if I pass a traffic light which remained green for me, that is a sign of His miracle.


Source:





Perhaps I should learn to see Him in a different light ... or perhaps He is just everywhere for everyone to view differently.

2 comments:

Sue Wen said...

hey de jun!!!

didn't know you have a blog!!! saw the link in kajen's blog!!!

this video must be pastor louis giglio's wan ain't it? it's a good sermon...u should watch the wan from passion 2008...that's even more touching!!!

u know wat....if u're free...u should go to my blog!!! there's a surprise for u!!! hehe...we have such good taste.... :)(dun forget to turn on ur audio ya)

anywayz, the msg I want to send is...that traffic light of urs will be green as long as u choose to believe in HIM. There may be hurdles in the way, but with faith and trust, His power always prevails...as long as u're true to HIM....I have experienced the His grace b4...and I am a living testimony along with many others....

Hehe...take care ya!!!!

Sue Wen said...

forgot to tell u that my blog is
sue-n-flower.blogsot.com...

hehe :)